Watershed Advisory Committees
Collaborations and partnerships are the foundation of the Watershed Council’s success. We strive to develop cooperative relationships that advance water quality and nurture Northern Michigan’s local economy. With input from local, regional and state sources - such as governments, nonprofits, funders, program participants and residents - the Watershed Council is able to address the needs of the communities we serve.
Learn more about our advisory committees by clicking on a link below, or contact the Watershed Council office at (231) 347-1181.
- Mullett Lake, Lower Black, and Cheboygan Rivers Watershed Advisory Committee
- Elk River Chain of Lakes Watershed Advisory Committee (ERCOL)
- Lake Charlevoix Watershed Advisory Committee
- Little Traverse Bay Watershed Advisory Committee
- Duncan and Grass Bay Watershed Plan Committee
- Burt Lake Watershed Advisory Committee